Welding & cutting / News / The new 130A inverter plasma cutter
The new 130A inverter plasma cutter
We are pleased to introduce our new Plasma Sound PC 130/T, art. 337, a powerful inverter plasma cutting power source with the strongest duty cycle existing today in the market (130A at 80% and 125A at 100%).
Such power allows to cut on a recommended thickness of 40 mm of mild steel (the maximum cutting thickness is 50 mm and the severance thickness is 60 mm) with outstanting cut quality and speed.
Piercing capacity is 25 mm on mild steel.
This new plasma cutter has several outstanding features that make it really unique:
- multi-voltage supply (208-220-230V / 400-440V / 50-60Hz), with automatic voltage detection
- user friendly large (5") LCD display
- synergic cutting parameters setting
- electronic gas pressure control
- worn out consumables automatic detection
- "pilot self-restart" function selectable from the control panel; it interrupts and automatically restarts the arc when cutting nets and grids, thus increasing the operator productivity
- suitable for gouging too
- marking function
The Plasma Sound PC 130/T, which can also be powered by adequate motor-driven generators, is equipped with a new CP 162C MAR cutting torch, with "on air" ignition without HF.
This new model is designed for automated applications too. In this case, it must be equipped with the CP 162C DAR machine torch (available in either 6 or 15 m length) as well as with its CNC interface (with multiple selectable arc voltages). It is also possible to use the spot marking function for extremely accurate indentation marking.