Welding & cutting / News / The MIG flagships: the new EVO Speed Star line
The MIG flagships: the new EVO Speed Star line
The MIG welding power sources you were waiting for. The new EVO Speed Star line consists of three inverter three-phase multi-function power sources marked out by:
- HIGH DUTY CYCLE AT 40°C (IEC 60974-1)
- OVER 100 STORED SYNERGIC PROGRAMS INCLUDED
The 380A power source, with optional water cooling unit, is available either in compact version or with separate wire feeder.
The 500A power source has built-in water cooling unit and separate wire feeder.
All models can work in three different welding modes (MIG-MAG, MMA, DC TIG with “Lift by Cebora” contact ignition system) and the synergic control allows controlling the welding conditions through just one variable, all the others being pre-set by Cebora and dependent on it.
These are innovatory power sources, distinguished by specific functions and features that make them particularly competitive and suitable for all those applications that require a high productivity, for instance in the heavy metal work, constructions, shipbuilding etc.:
1) excellent arc ignition (start)
2) HD (HIGH DEPOSIT) synergic programs that allow to increase the wire speed (AMP) without changing the voltage (VOLT), consequently increasing the level of deposited material, thus making the welding process more economical and competitive.
3) specific MIG ROOT welding programs, for first pass or high quality vertical root pass such as, for instance, root pass on pipes (with a maximum 5 mm gap).
4) Possibility to work with long stick-outs thanks to an optimization of the control and of the arc steadiness when the operator must work in particular positions (like V-shape).
5) new SOUND DIGIBOX MIG P4 control panel, with OLED technology, with a wide display which allows the operator to easily select and set the different welding modes / options available in the power source. It also allows to always have clearly displayed the current welding parameters (selected process, type and diameter of the used wire, shielding gas etc.).
In the Evo Speed Star line are also available the following optional functions:
A) TIG PULSE, art. 234
B) Double Level, art. 233
C) Pulse, art. 231
D) the DOUBLE PULSE function is obtained by implementing in the power source both the DOUBLE LEVEL (art. 233) and the PULSE (art. 231) optional functions.
Click on the following icons to enter the specific pages containing the technical data too: