Welding & Cutting / Products / STANDARD INDUSTRIAL / PLASMA INVERTER / Product overview - Art 361
PLASMA SOUND PC 10051/T
The new PLASMA SOUND 10051/T three-phase power source for plasma cutting of metals represents the upward evolution of the 6061/T.
Thanks to the new manual aircooled CP 161 torch, the recommended thickness, for the best cutting quality and productivity, is 30 mm; the maximum thickness is 35 mm and the severance thickness is 40 mm.
The high continuous (85A@100%) and discontinuous (95A@60%) duty cycle and the cutting speed make the PLASMA SOUND PC10051/T ideal for automatic production applications, as well as for manual productions of average size.
- Automatic detection of phase presence (both upon start-up and during operation), to avoid damaging the machine in case the phase is accidentally missing.
- Pilot arc operating mode, which makes it possible to work even on painted or coated metals.
- "Post-gas" function which, by cooling the torch after arc shut-off, reduces stress on the components and extends the life-span of consumables.
- Full-bridge design that allows lower open-circuit voltages
- High electromagnetic compatibility, per EN50199, allowing the power source to be used in the vicinity of electronic equipment (such as computers, PLC, etc).
- High voltage arc striking with high frequency, to ensure reliable lighting of the pilot arc.
- Central torch adapter with safety protection, to avoid accidental contact with the power parts.
- Explosion-proof protection of the air reducer unit.
- "Pilot self-restart" function selectable from the panel, which interrupts and automatically restarts the arc when cutting nets and grids, increasing operator productivity.
- Automatic voltage change between 208/220/230V and between 400/440 V.
- Standard equipped with 6 m CP161 MAR torch
Complies with EN 61000 - 3 - 12
The power source can also be powered by motor-driven generators.