Welding & Cutting / Products / Industrial line / PLASMA INVERTER / Product overview - Art 359
PLASMA SOUND PC 6061/T
The new POWER PLASMA 6061/T is a three-phase power source for plasma cutting of metals.
Thanks to the new manual air cooled CP 101 MAR torch,the recommended thickness, for the best cutting quality and productivity, is 20 mm; the maximum thickness is 25 mm and the severance thickness is 30 mm.
Its reduced size and weight make the PLASMA SOUND PC 6061/T ideal for on-site work and manual production of medium intensity (60A@60%) and for small automatic production applications, thanks to the cutting speeds and to the high continuous duty cycle (50A@100%).
- Automatic voltage change (208V-220V-230V-400V-440V +/-10%)
- Automatic detection of phase presence (both upon start-up and during operation), to avoid damaging the machine in case the phase is accidentally missing.
- "Post-gas" function which, by cooling the torch after arc shut-off, reduces stress on the components and extends the life-span of consumables.
- Pilot arc operating mode, which makes it possible to work even on painted or coated metals.
- Full-bridge design which allows lower open-circuit voltages.
- Pilot self-restart, selectable from the panel, to interrupt and automatically reset the arc when cutting nets and grids, increasing operator productivity.
- High frequency and high voltage arc striking, which ensures reliable striking of the pilot arc and reduces disturbances.
- High electromagnetic compatibility, per EN50199, allowing the power source to be used in the vicinity of electronic equipment (such as computers, PLC, etc.).
- Central torch adapter with safety protection, to avoid accidental contact with the power parts.
- Explosion-proof protection of the air reducer unit.
- Standard equipped with 6 m CP 101 MAR torch.
Complies with EN 61000-3-12.
The power source can also be powered by motor-driven generators.